HARMONIZE 2019: (Part 2 of our Power Pause Series): A Spring Power Pause
Seattle, WA • March 23, 2019
Join us for our first half-day "urban retreat!" to be intentional about using our energy to create balance and sustainability in our lives! Note: you may also register for the full series!
Saturday, March 23, 2019 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM PDTWelcome Table
1322 S. Bayview St.
Seattle, WA 98144
If you can't attend all four Power Pause workshops we have curated for 2019, you are welcome to join us for this individual workshop!
The Spring Power Pause takes place on the weekend of Spring Equinox – a powerful time for restoring balance, elevating your personal and physical practices and getting clear on what you are choosing to grow in your work, relationships, wealth and health.
Join us for our first urban retreat – where you will leave the afternoon:
- BALANCED: Reveal the current imbalances in your work, relationships and habits that create overwhelm and pressure. Go through a process that reveals how to release self-induced pressure, deal with systemic pressure, and bring all parts of your dynamic life into harmony.
- SUSTAINED: Learn yogic and feminine wisdom practices for self-sustainability, resilience, and vitality that you can use to create a routine and rhythm to how you start and end your day, and organize your week, that creates more space and gives you more life force.
- FOCUSED: Gain clarity about what to put the majority of your life force and resources to grow between now and the summer. Get insight on what you can put on maintenance mode for now, create some space for yourself!
- CLEAR & COMMITTED TO YOURSELF: You will have a path for what you will focus on in your work, relationships, wealth and health for the next three months, practices that keep you sustained, and permission to stay true to what matters to you and what supports you.
What you choose to focus on between the spring and the fall will determine how successful you feel and are at the end of the year. If you try to do everything you exhaust yourself. If you get wise about what matters and what has the most potential for growth and to support you financially, physically and emotionally, then you are much more likely to complete this year feeling strong, successful and supported.
If you are interested in the signing up for the full four-part series, please register at this page instead:
This year, we are taking a stand for the women in the Ellevate community to create experiences that give you the space to reflect and gain clarity about how to best focus your energy, time and resources in your work, personal wellness, wealth and relationships.
There is so much pressure in our daily lives and so much to do, that if we don’t press pause to get clear about what we really want to do and what will have the biggest impact, we end up overwhelmed and burned out. We fragment our resources and deplete ourselves.
Quarterly, we are offering these Power Pauses – like an urban retreat – where we can come together as a community for a full afternoon, in a relaxed and spacious environment to:
- reflect personally on our professional and personal lives
- connect with each other to gain insight hard to see on our own
- tap into our inner wisdom so we can make wise choices
- learn new feminine leadership practices we can use in our daily lives so we can feel radiant and resilient, and show up confident, courageous and clear.
What is a Power Pause?
A personal leadership offsite = intentional space for you to step out of the day-to-day, tap into your deeper wisdom, and gain a bigger picture of what’s happening- in your work, relationships, wealth, and wellness, so you can wisely adjust how you spend your resources and life force - professionally and personally -- for the next cycle ahead.
A powerful mastermind of wise women – we are most powerful and empowered as women when we are in sisterhood and connection with other women trailblazers, where you can bounce ideas, share experiences and get insight from others that would be hard to see on your own.
A deeper dive into the skills and practices we need to expand in our leadership, impact, vitality and intuitive wisdom that we don’t receive in our traditional education or business focused training – but that are the foundation to our success and sustainability.
Note: Purchased tickets are non-refundable.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
WORKSHOP START TIME
Please plan to arrive a few minutes before 1pm so that we can start on-time! We'll have snacks and refreshments on-hand to keep you nourished throughout the afternoon.
PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION
Street parking is available on surrounding blocks (particularly 14th Ave, Lander Street, etc.). We encourage public transport - the venue is also just 2 blocks from the Beacon Hill Light Rail station!
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.