Workshop: Building Your Personal Brand – Online and Offline
New York, NY • March 5, 2019
Join Ellevate Network & Mastercard to learn the tricks, tools, and psychology you need to create and express your personal brand on your terms.
Tuesday, March 5, 2019 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM ESTMastercard Tech Hub
114 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10011
"Just so we’re all clear: we all have a personal brand, whether we want one or not, whether we like it or not. Either you can shape it, or you can have someone else define it for you.” - Sallie Krawcheck
In an era of the “always-on,” your personal brand follows you everywhere – in-person and online – whether you want it to or not. It’s increasingly important that professionals intentionally shape their personal narrative, and have the communication tools to present their unique skills and values.
This event will bring communication and brand experts together to provide the tricks, tools, and psychology you need to create and express your personal brand in all facets of life.
The event will include:
- A fireside discussion covering the why, how, and what of perfecting your brand online and off.
- Breakouts with Experts: Attendees will be divided into small groups to visit each of the following stations on a different aspect of building your personal brand:
- Social Media: Aligning your personal and professional profiles
- Raising Your Voice: Being a thought leader and putting content out into the world
- Physical Appearance and Stature: How to dress “tech chic” in today’s new work environment
- Courageous Conversations: Being a strong and authentic communicator
- Your Network: Consciously building your network to tell your story
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.