Investing Wisely for Maximum Impact
Washington, DC • February 7, 2019
Where you invest your money has far-reaching impact on business and the world. Our expert panel will explain how you can make investment choices that align with your values. Plus, test drive a Tesla!
Thursday, February 7, 2019 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM ESTTesla Dealership at City Center DC
909 H Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Our expert panel will explain how you can make investment choices that align with your values. Plus, test drive a new Tesla while learning about the rapidly growing world of impact investing. Investors and portfolio managers from PIMCO, Calvert Impact Capital and Seventy2 Capital will share insights
- What is driving the growth of this market and why it's good for business
- Lingering perceptions of performance
- Product ideas for investors looking to access this market including Environmental, Sustainable and Governance (ESG) funds and more
- Olivia Albrecht, SVP, PIMCO
- Justin Conway, VP, Calvert Impact Capital
- Michael Levitsky, VP, Seventy2 Capital
- Moderator: Paul Carlson, Partner, Seventy2 Capital
Food and drinks provided by Eco Caterers of Washington DC. RSVP today!
PLUS, sign up to test drive a new Tesla!
Capacity is limited. RSVP today.
Get more information
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.