Troubleshoot Your Job Search
Online • February 12, 2019
An experienced professional came to me with a conundrum. They had an amazing resume. After several busy months of searching, they still didn’t have a job. What were they doing wrong?
Tuesday, February 12, 2019 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
An experienced professional came to me with a conundrum. They had an amazing resume – top universities, brand-name employers, impressive career progress. They landed a lot of meetings, and networking contacts always returned their calls. However, after several busy months talking to dozens of people in their target sector, they still didn’t have a job. What were they doing wrong?
Even smart and talented professionals get stuck in the job search. It’s important to troubleshoot your job search on a regular basis so you don’t waste time on the wrong things or doing the right things the wrong way. In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Common reasons why your job search might still get stuck, even when you are a qualified candidate
- Why your resume is not enough to get you interviews and what to do instead
- Why your interview performance may be holding you back and how to improve it
- Three main pitfalls to look out for in late-stage interviews and how to prevent these from derailing your next offer
- How to keep your job search organized – three things you absolutely need to track and how you can easily do this (no special software required)
- Avoidable job search mistakes too many career changers make when they look for a job in a new industry or role
- How to stay motivated and focused in your job search despite the inevitable ups and downs
I’ll share the insights that helped the experienced professional course-correct his stale job search and land two competing offers within three months.
Join me live at 1pm Eastern on Tuesday, February 12, or listen to the replay. All registrants will receive access to the replay in case you miss the live airing and so you can refer to the coaching again and again.
We’ll also have ample time for Q&A so you’ll have a chance to ask about what’s holding you back specifically.
Just $20.19 to register – in celebration of 2019.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.