Love Yourself, Love Your Life
Los Angeles, CA • February 13, 2019
Join The Riveter and Project 925 for a night to recharge your self-love battery - we're celebrating women and motivating each other to live our best lives!
Wednesday, February 13, 2019 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM HSTThe Riveter West LA
2236 South Barrington Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Self love is multi-dimensional. Among many other things, it’s self-care in the physical sense, it’s self-confidence in your mind, and it’s self-courage to pursue a career and life you love. In our day to day, it’s easy to deplete our reserves and chip away at what makes us happy.
This event will have:
- Pop-up shops from female founded/focused startups (Project 925 and Etoi Jewelry, to name a few...)
- Complimentary “Ask the Coach” pop-up booth with Anna Hunter from ArcVida
- Sips & sweets from Wtrmln Wtr, Needed,Tea Drops, Blue Star Donuts, and The Dirty Cookie
- Speaker panel on “How to take care of yourself and be intentional with managing your career and life” with:
- Music from our favorite playlists
- Good company which includes, you + other amazing young professional women in LA who should meet each other
All attendees will also receive a Project 925 tote bag.
Project 925 partners with three non-profits dedicated to supporting women’s causes - Dress for Success Worldwide West, Speak Mentorship, Girls Inc. A portion of the event proceeds will be donated to the partner of your choice. You’ll be able to cast your vote at the event.
Event design & coordination by Events by Dish
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.