Love Yourself, Love Your Life
Los Angeles, CA • February 13, 2019
Join The Riveter and Project 925 for a night to recharge your self-love battery - we're celebrating women and motivating each other to live our best lives!
Wednesday, February 13, 2019 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM HSTThe Riveter West LA
2236 South Barrington Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Self love is multi-dimensional. Among many other things, it’s self-care in the physical sense, it’s self-confidence in your mind, and it’s self-courage to pursue a career and life you love. In our day to day, it’s easy to deplete our reserves and chip away at what makes us happy.
This event will have:
- Pop-up shops from female founded/focused startups (Project 925 and Etoi Jewelry, to name a few...)
- Complimentary “Ask the Coach” pop-up booth with Anna Hunter from ArcVida
- Sips & sweets from Wtrmln Wtr, Needed,Tea Drops, Blue Star Donuts, and The Dirty Cookie
- Speaker panel on “How to take care of yourself and be intentional with managing your career and life” with:
- Music from our favorite playlists
- Good company which includes, you + other amazing young professional women in LA who should meet each other
All attendees will also receive a Project 925 tote bag.
Project 925 partners with three non-profits dedicated to supporting women’s causes - Dress for Success Worldwide West, Speak Mentorship, Girls Inc. A portion of the event proceeds will be donated to the partner of your choice. You’ll be able to cast your vote at the event.
Event design & coordination by Events by Dish
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.