Rescheduled for February 2020: Giving Tuesday Non-Profit Panel & Expo
Chicago, IL • December 3, 2019
From getting on a board to volunteering to starting something, there are many ways of taking action and giving back. Get inspired at our annual #GivingTuesday event.
Tuesday, December 3, 2019 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM CSTTo Be Announced
Chicago, IL 60601
While Black Friday and Cyber Monday may kick off the holiday buying frenzy, to Ellevate Chicago one of the best days of the season is #GivingTuesday!
- Want to work in the nonprofit sector?
- Do you have a giving strategy?
- Do you want to have an impact on our world?
Join us and our diverse and dynamic panel of non-profit leaders and influencers on #GivingTuesday for our Annual Non-Profit Panel and Expo.
1) Panel discussion featuring founders, leaders and influencers working in the nonprofit, philanthropic and social-good sectors who are aligned with Ellevate Network’s mission and are part of the Ellevate community. The discussion will focus on what inspires our philanthropy and how do we find our passion.
2) Nonprofit expo featuring nonprofits and organizations with which Ellevate members are affiliated in the Chicagoland area.
3) Networking with other professionals.
Ellevate Network is made up of extremely talented, smart and passionate women who love to give back to their communities and the special causes they support. This is the perfect place for your nonprofit to share opportunities available for Ellevate members to participate as volunteers, advisors, board members, supporters or in other applicable ways. Participation in the expo is limited to organizations affiliated with Ellevate through a member that is at the Achiever level or higher. Spots are limited and not all nonprofits will be able to participate. We will notify you if your organization is selected.
Please contact Chicago@ellevatenetwork.com to learn more about our highly popular and impactful Giving Tuesday event.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.