An Evening Of Wine, Cooking and Connections
King of Prussia, PA • April 17, 2019
Do something different to spice up your weekday. We are making PASTA from SCRATCH! Join us for an evening of cooking, wine and conversation with a professional chef!
Wednesday, April 17, 2019 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM EDTSur La Table King of Prussia Mall
690 W. Dekalb Pike
King of Prussia, PA 19406
An Evening of Wine, Cooking and Connections
Isn't it time to do something different that's fun, is educational and you get to make fantastic connections over cooking and wine. Join us for a cooking class at Sur La Table in the King of Prussia Mall where we will make pasta from scratch, gelato and more.
- Chef Instructor and Assistants
- Espresso, tea and sparkling water
- Wine will be paired with the meal and dessert (ALL WINES BY WOMEN WINEMAKERS INCLUDING THEIR STORY)
- Tax and gratuity
- 10% discount coupons for each attendee
- Use of Sur La Table equipment and kitchen, tables, chairs, plates, water glasses and flatware
- Professional pictures for you to share and frame of this special event
Join us soon as there is limited space!
Questions? Contact Tammy at 610-478-5339 or email@example.com
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.