5 Simple Rules to Simplify Your Life: Vision, Creativity, Action, Momentum, Adapting
Phoenix, AZ • April 16, 2019
Explore the "5 Simple Rules to Simplify Your Life" presented by Andrea Brundage, professional organizer and author, and Mallary Tytel, President of Healthy Workplaces and author.
Tuesday, April 16, 2019 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM MSTBetter Business Bureau
1010 E Missouri Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Professional women today are facing extraordinary challenges and opportunities. This means maintaining a clear vision, thinking strategically, and remaining excited about what you do. No problem: the chance to make a real difference and succeed is what you dreamed of and keeps your blood pumping.
So, how are you doing?
5 Simple Rules to Simplify Your Life will provide both strategies and tactics to simplify your life.
You will explore:
- Vision: where are you now and where do you want to be?
- Creativity: allowing your strengths to clear the noise and find solutions
- Action: Moving forward with deliberation to a place of calm and structure
- Momentum: Maintaining your energy and drive in forward motion
- Adapting: sustaining progress while being ready to pivot
Join us for this exploratory conversation and two takeaways you can begin to use right now. Lunch will be provided.
Simple Organized Solutions
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
This Lunch & Learn will take place at the Better Business Bureau, inside the Pinal Room.
Lunch will be served starting at 11:30AM
Presentation will take place Noon - 1:00PM