Do you want to grow your business?
There’s a dynamic and cost-effective new way to get the talent you need in today’s On-Demand Economy, where buyers and sellers of talent increasingly meet online using talent marketplaces.
This Jam Session will benefit:
- Entrepreneurs, solopreneurs and small and mid-sized businesses who are hiring talent
- Individuals who deliver services as freelance or ‘gig’ workers
There are three big benefits to hiring quality freelance talent: skills, availability and flexibility. Using freelancers enables you to:
- Add skills and experience with no added overhead
- Expand your team’s bandwidth, on demand
- Outsource non-core work, so you can focus on what you do best
- Optimize use of finite capital
- Try new ideas before making big commitments
Flexible talent helps you compete bigger and grow
The #1 hiring problem for a small business is finding qualified talent. It hobbles businesses yet the talent market is chock full of skilled workers who seek flexible work arrangements (‘gigs’) instead of traditional 9-5 W2 employment. It’s estimated there are nearly 57 million freelance workers in the US and 50.9% of the US workforce will be freelancing by 2027. Big business is already tapping into this rich, flexible talent market in a big way – you and your business can too. Learn how in this Jam Session.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
CEO at Ellevate Network
VP Operations & Strategy at Ellevate Network
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network