Unlock Your Money Scripts to Create a Peaceful Financial Future
Burnaby, BC • May 1, 2019
In "personal finances", it is the personal part: - the emotions, relationships, fears, and hopes that drives the financial part. To create real change, we must tackle the personal first.
Wednesday, May 1, 2019 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM EDTI-ONCONNECT TECHNOLOGIES
200-2700 Production Way
Burnaby, BC V5A 3G7
The interesting thing about personal finance, is that it's actually the “personal" parts that are the drivers behind your financial decisions:
- Money History
- Beliefs and Attitudes
- Hope, dreams and fears
Therefore, in order to make changes in our finances, we must start with the personal.
This workshop is for you if:
- You’re frustrated by your inability to get ahead despite a good income
- There’s gap between what you know you “should be doing”and what you’re actually doing when it come to your money.
- Your fear and anxiety about money keeps you awake at night
- You’re anxious about running out of money even though you’ve been told you have enough
- Your behavior around money is causing conflict in your relationship.
What you'll get out of this evening:
- You will delve into your personal money story, and develop a new understanding of why you think, feel and act the way you do around money.
- You will begin the process of releasing and rewriting those beliefs which do not serve you well.
- You will be able to connect those beliefs, attitudes and habits to the outcomes that you’re experiencing.
- By the end of the evening, you will have actionable steps to take, to begin achieving better financial outcomes.
Please note: money is a deeply personal and sensitive topic. Although it is a workshop format, At no time will you be asked to share your stories or details with the group.
When: Wednesday, May 1, 2019 from 6:30-8:30 pm – coffee, tea and snacks will be provided
Where: 2700 Production Way #200, Burnaby i-onCONNECT Technologies
state of the art, modern facility is conveniently located near the Production Way Skytrain. Free parking is available.
Price: $35 – Advance registration required.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.