Confidence, Conversation and Connection
Boston, MA • May 10, 2019
This event is designed to provide a fun and relaxing way to connect with other women professionals while discussing ways to build your confidence at work.
Friday, May 10, 2019 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM EDTBack Bay Social
867 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02199
Join us for an evening of Confidence, Conversation and Connection!
As women, most of us know we can do more to build our networks but we’re often distracted by other priorities, or uncomfortable with the process. This event is designed to provide a fun and relaxing way to connect with other women professionals. We will also spend some time informally discussing topics such as:
- Developing resilience in the face of difficult work and life events
- Embracing uncomfortable conversations
- Feeling confident in performing at your highest level and promoting your value and accomplishments
- Managing Impostor Syndrome and feelings of self-doubt
- Open discussion of topics you'd like to share.
Appetizers will be served. Cash bar available.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.