Navigating Life Series: Breakthrough Conversations (2 of 3)
Oak Brook, IL • June 6, 2019
This series helps you re-calibrate your internal GPS. Workshop 2 has you test drive the essentials of impactful conversation - pause, presence, deep listening, and standing your ground.
Thursday, June 6, 2019 6:30 PM - 8:45 PM CDTOak Brook 22
1211 West 22nd Street
Training Center - 1st Floor
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Modern technology has amped up our connectivity while straining genuine conversations and connections.
Yet, our most basic technology, talk, still responds to our modern challenges.
In other words, the most human—and humanizing—thing we do is engage in conversations.
Breakthrough conversations open new worlds of possibility and connection. Openings for new actions appear, sometimes with dramatic influence and impact.
Breakthrough Conversations are the key to making the difference you want to make.
In this highly interactive workshop, you’ll explore the essentials of navigating a Breakthrough Conversation.
This workshop may be for you if:
- Find yourself wondering about the odds of a conversation going well
- Narrow your professional and personal contact to a minimum to avoid a conversation ‘hangover’
- Feel tense and 'off' sometimes after some types of conversations
- Want to make a big difference and are willing to learn the skills of Breakthrough Conversations
- Would love to have better conversations with your family, friends, and co-workers
Breakthrough Conversations is one of three sessions in the Navigating Life Series. Sign up now for an upgrade on your internal GPS.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.