Leading Women Monthly Discussion Group
Online • April 18, 2019
This virtual, monthly discussion group is designed to provide women with an opportunity to discuss career/leadership topics and build new relationships.
Thursday, April 18, 2019 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
If you'd like to be my guest on your first call, please email me at Kim@ExecutiveCareerSuccess.com and I'll send you the call info.
When you’re feeling self-doubt, confusion or frustration, there's power in knowing you’re not alone. And when you’re strategizing how to approach a promotion, negotiation or political situation, it’s great to hear diverse perspectives from others who have been in your shoes.
Because it isn't always safe or easy to have important career/leadership discussions at work, this group is designed to provide a forum where women can support one another while exploring topics such as how to:
- Prepare for a bigger leadership role
- Build relationships with the influencers who can help you achieve your career goals
- Authentically promote yourself so that others recognize your value
- Effectively navigate office politics and avoid common pitfalls
- Maximize your leadership presence so that you’re not perceived as too soft or too aggressive
- Communicate your ideas and decisions with confidence and credibility
The Leading Women discussion group will meet the 3rd Thursday of every month at 12PM ET via Zoom for 60 minutes each session.
To learn more or subscribe, please visit: https://executivecareersuccess.com/leading-women-discussion-group/
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.