Doing Power Differently: A Half-Day Leadership Intensive for Women
Oak Brook, IL • May 18, 2019
This event is for professional women who want to energize their leadership, and increase their impact, without burning out.
Saturday, May 18, 2019 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM CDTOak Brook 22
1211 West 22nd Street
Training Center - 1st Floor
Oak Brook, IL 60523
We know that leadership involves determining what matters most and acting from there – whether guiding a family, running a business, or holding public office.
As women leaders, we’re in an excellent position to actively apply our power and skills to transform our businesses, homes, communities, and government in a manner aligned with our core values.
Still, so many of us give up on ourselves and give away our power.
Instead, we search for that transformational book or TED talk or Affinity group that will offer us the missing, magical key to self-empowerment so we can finally act on that elusive dream.
In Doing Power Differently: A Leadership Intensive for Women, you’ll learn a more effective way to lead—the body’s way.
No hacks or tricks here. Instead, in this engaging and energizing session you’ll tap the wisdom of your body and intuition to consciously cultivate your Self as a leader.
The world is ready for a bold, new expression of power – one that is innovative, inclusive, values-based, and embodied.
As a participant you can an expect to:
- Learn to center under pressure to stay in alignment with your core values.
- Engage in difficult conversations openly and intentionally.
- Receive powerful reflections from a highly skilled facilitator, and your peers, so you can understand, and not be surprised, by the feedback you receive.
- Act on what matters most with confidence and conviction – able to take a stand for self and others.
- Cultivate resilience as a resource to engage the ambiguity, complexity, and power of the world by learning how your own internal operating system really works to further your growth and impact.
- Tap the wisdom of your body as a resource for integrating thoughts, emotions, and actions (it’s a superpower!).
This 5-hour intensive is for you if you’re:
- Seeking greater influence and impact.
- Willing to explore uncomfortable questions and embodied patterns, and shift them into purposeful, powerful and joyful action.
- Ready to move out of limiting beliefs and overwhelm to live fully and mindfully in the moment for the greater good.
Leadership is autobiographical. If I don’t know who you are as a person, I don’t know who you are as a leader.” ~ Noel Tichy
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.