2019 Ellevate Dubai Annual Forum: RESILIENCE
Dubai, AE • June 20, 2019
Do you have the grit to manage the shifting sands of today's economy? In this one day event, we will gain tools to build resilience, so we not only survive but thrive in tough situations.
Thursday, June 20, 2019 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM +04Godolphin Ballroom
Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Join Ellevate Dubai’s Annual Forum to build your resilience so that you can thrive in even the most uncertain of times.
This year’s impressive lineup is headlined by Wharton Business School educator and renowned global motivational speaker, Caroline Miller, who will flying from the US to speak in the Middle East for the first time ever! Delegates will also hear from Emirates Literature Foundation CEO & Trustee Isobel Abulhoul OBE, PepsiCo Senior Vice President & General Counsel Rania Rizk, HelloChef Founder Olivia Manner, PwC Partner Norma Taki, Boston Consulting Group Middle East Managing Director Shelly Trench, and more.
The forum will build upon topics such as:
- Navigating career changes
- Overcoming failure
- Creating a growth mindset
- How entrepreneurs build, grow and fundraise in a tight economy
- Financial resilience
- And many more!
The Ellevate Dubai annual forum unites
- Ellevate Members attend for FREE
- Non-members can pay $120 for a ticket OR join Ellevate for as little as $100 to gain an annual membership plus a free ticket to the forum!
This is an event that is not to be missed before heading into the summer! A full agenda is available below.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
The morning will be dedicated to panel discussions and talks. The afternoon will feature our immensely popular community tables, which will tackle resilience from multiple angles in small working groups.
- 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM - Registration and networking
- 9:00 AM - President's Address
- 9:15 AM - 10:00 AM: Building Personal Resilience (panel discussion)
- 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM: Keynote Workshop by global grit expert Caroline Miller
- 10:45 AM - 11:15 AM: Networking Break
- 11:15 PM - 11:30 PM: Recentering Session
- 11:30 AM - 12:15 PM: Building Resilient Organisations (panel discussion)
- 12:15 PM - 12:30 PM: Closing Notes
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM: Lunch
- 1:30 PM - 2:15 PM: Structured Networking Community Tables (session one)
- 2:30 PM - 3:15 PM: Structured Networking Community Tables (session two)
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.