Navigating Life Series: Mindfulness-in-Action (1of 3)
Oak Brook, IL • May 9, 2019
This series helps you re-calibrate your internal GPS. Workshop 1 focuses on a primary source of stress, anxiety, and depression: work, colleagues (bosses too), and juggling it all with home life.
Thursday, May 9, 2019 6:30 PM - 8:45 PM CDTOak Brook 22
1211 West 22nd Street
Training Center - 1st Floor
Oak Brook, IL 60523
The secret to productivity today—beyond cloud computing and incredibly useful smartphones—actually lies within and between us.
Being calmer, less distracted, with an open mindset increases self-awareness. And it enhances the perspective-taking needed to effectively collaborate and get work done.
Mindfulness is a force multiplier.
Mindful planning and priority setting, managing your calendars and meetings, dealing with email, text and social media will complete the session. This will free up your energies and set you on a path to be more productive and present.
You’ll leave with a Mindfulness-in-Action plan to start your new week.
This workshop is for you if:
- Your energies are depleted after a day at the office.
- You get sucked into multitasking, thinking it’s the only way you’ll be able to deal with all the conflicting demands.
- You’re frequently overwhelmed by technology saturation, information overload.
- You hate to admit it, but you struggle to keep your commitments. You feel embarrassed when you don’t.
- You wonder sometimes if you have Attention Deficit Disorder because it’s a real challenge to stay on task.
There is a different way to navigate the road hazards of work each day. You’ll learn some shortcuts that will have you at your destination sooner.
Mindfulness-In-Action is the first of three sessions in the Navigating Life Series. Sign up now for an upgrade on your internal GPS.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.