Ditch The Downplay
Online • January 29, 2020
Ditch The Downplay is a complimentary mini-course that encourages women to advocate for themselves and build a foundation for doing so in the workplace.
Wed, Jan 29 9:00 AM - Fri, Jan 31 11:00 AM EST
You deserve more.
No matter the challenge, you don't have to face it alone - but it’s up to you to take the first step. Join Ellevate to find the people you can trust, who understand what you’re going through, and who genuinely want to help you succeed.
Already a Member?
•aren’t socialized to own their strengths
•play small as it relates to their expertise
•subconsciously self-sabotage their career success in certain instances
I'm offering simple yet effective "PowHer Moves" that not only yield impactful results, but that ultimately positions women for career success!
In less than 30 min, you will learn 5 steps to implement immediately that will help you "Ditch The Downplay"!
Successful completion of this course can result in the following outcomes:
1. Understand the definition of “Ditch The Downplay” and how it’s negatively impacting your career
2. Discover communication tactics that enhance your presence and personal power
3. Build self-advocacy by incorporating 5 core components that position you to stop downplaying who are you and what your strengths are in the workplace
4. Consistently leveraging the 5 core components can also result in increased visibility
5. Identify “assets” you possess (those that are NOT holding you back) so you can ditch perfection and stop undermining your professional success
6. Examine Gender Blindness and why “ungendering” certain qualities increases confidence
7. Understand what mental toughness is and what it is not with a goal of creating actionable steps to improve your weakest mental toughness trait
8. Identify the 5 detrimental ways women undermine and sabotage their professional success
9. Understand how to position your “ask” (what you need to advance and/or accelerate your career)
10. Gain clarity so you can communicate your skill-based results (value)
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.