Leading Women Monthly Discussion Group
Online • June 25, 2019
This casual Zoom discussion group is designed to provide women with the opportunity to connect with, learn from and support one another.
Tuesday, June 25, 2019 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
If you'd like to be my guest on your first call, please email me at Kim@ExecutiveCareerSuccess.com and I'll send you the call info.
When you're feeling self-doubt, confusion or frustration, there's power in knowing you're not alone. And when you're strategizing how to approach a promotion, negotiation or political situation, it's great to hear diverse perspectives from others who have been in your shoes.
Because it isn't always safe or easy to have an important career or leadership discussion at work, this group is designed to provide a forum where women can support one another while exploring topics such as how to:
- Prepare for a bigger leadership role
- Build relationships with the influencers who can help you achieve your career goals
- Authentically promote yourself so that others recognize your value
- Effectively navigate office politics and avoid common pitfalls
- Maximize your leadership presence so that you're not perceived as too "soft" or too aggressive
- Communicate your ideas and decisions with confidence and credibility
To learn more or subscribe, please visit: https://executivecareersuccess.com/leading-women-discussion-group/
And feel free to join our new Facebook group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomendiscussiongroup
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.