Investing for Impact: From Venture Capital to Philanthropy
Los Angeles, CA • July 25, 2019
This event will feature networking and a lively discussion of the many ways that capital can be invested to help spur healthy economic growth and cultural vibrancy alongside financial returns.
Thursday, July 25, 2019 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PDTEthos Society
3435 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Ellevate Network is hosting a panel session & networking event focused on Investing for Impact. This conversation will cover the variety of ways to have an impact with money and investments, from ESG metrics and philanthropy, to investing diverse founders and small business.
- Amberjae Freeman, Chief Operating Officer, Etho Capital (Moderator)
- Christine Margiotta, Executive Director, Social Venture Partners
- Stacie Olivares-Castain, Chief Investment Officer, Lendistry
- Greer Engonga, Director, LAX Accelerator, Backstage Capital
- Tina Castro, Managing Partner, Avivar Capital
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
7:00pm Cocktails, apps + mingle
7:30pm Panel starts
8:45pm Panel ends
9:00pm Guests depart
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.