Overcoming Overwhelm: Emotional Grit for Entrepreneurs
Online • October 29, 2019
Clinical psychologist and board certified coach Alyssa Adams will provide clear strategies for female entrepreneurs to overcome the overwhelm that comes with giving it your all as an entrepreneur.
Tuesday, October 29, 2019 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Jam Session Registration
This Jam Session is open to the public.
Join Ellevate Now
At our events, you’ll meet professional women committed to helping you succeed. We use the power of community to help you take the next step in your career.
Already a Member?
Is your success driving you into the ground?
You've got big dreams and you know with enough hard work you can make it all happen. But, maybe it feels like you're in a tug of war with a monster -- a monster that you've created. You've...
- Opened your eyes in the morning in a state of stress and panic
- Said “no” to date night, dinners, parties
- Chosen more caffeine when your body is craving rest and sleep
- Cried a little when you got your first nasty email of the day
- Canceled a medical appointment because you had too much work to do
- Forgotten to call your parents back
- Felt crushed when you realized that you had forgotten a good friend’s birthday
You’ve given your business your all, and then some. And as it is finally starting to get some traction, you finally start to feel successful. But, you feel a pit in your stomach, thinking “I’m not sure I can go on like this for much longer.”
Overwhelm, exhaustion, and burnout was NOT part of your business dream. Can you keep up this pace or will you crash? Can you handle this success? Is it even worth it?
Here’s what you need to know: This pace is NOT sustainable. But, it doesn’t have to be. Join us on this webinar with clinical psychologist and board certified coach Alyssa Adams, who will provide clear strategies for female entrepreneurs to:
- build confidence
- craft a resilient and positive mindset
- create peace in the chaos of being a business owner
- set boundaries with yourself that you will respect
- and reinvigorate your drive and passion for your business.
Making your goals a reality? You deserve it.
The first step toward achieving your career goals is to find your people, and our thousands-strong community with power, influence and diverse perspectives is ready to support you. You deserve to meet your goals and achieve your version of success, and we’ll be right there with you.
Join Ellevate in September, and use code IDESERVEIT for 20% off. (Expires September 30, 2019)
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.