Jaimie B. Field, Esq., Rainmaking Trainer and Coach, will share with participants how to make networking fun and also more productive. The session will offer practical strategies including:
• Why you need to start networking more NOW
• How to work a room even if you are painfully shy
• How to “break the ice”
• What you should always wear to a networking event
• The best places to network to find your ideal clients
• How to network on-line (social media/social networking)
Jaimie B. Field has a talent for creating profitable perspectives, and by listening to her clients and teaching them to do the same, she helps them develop strategies based on their individual personalities. In 2002, with an extensive background in Law, Jaimie opened Marketing Field, LLC, a marketing and business development consultancy devoted solely to law firms to help them grow by finding ethical solutions to get new clients and market their firms.
In 2008, Marketing Field’s focus shifted. In addition to marketing, Jaimie had been training and coaching her clients to become Rainmakers and grow their books of business. Now, with a host of partners who provide websites, SEO services, Social Media Marketing Expertise, Marketing Collateral and other aspects of marketing, Jaimie concentrates on her training seminars, coaching sessions and strategic marketing planning.
To register for this Jam Session:
1) Go to https://85broads.webex.com/85broads/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=688948336
2. Click “Register”.
3. On the registration form, enter your information and then click “Submit”.
Once we approve your registrations, you will receive a confirmation email message with instructions on how to join each session.
Participants can be located anywhere in the world. To fully participate in these online events, you will need a high-speed internet connection, a computer, and computer speakers/phone headset to listen in.
This session is limited to 200 Participants.