Video is the most powerful tool we have outside of face to face meetings to build our brand authority. Video facilitates the opportunity for powerful nurturing, and it can be repurposed. So why aren't you using this incredible tool to it's fullest? Because it's confusing, potentially overwhelming, and many people don't know where to start or where to put the videos for the most ROI. You also want your videos to reflect the best side of you and your brand so that your ideal customer says, "Yes! Thank goodness. There she is. Here's my credit card."
If you're hesitant to begin, or you've begun and you're not sure what steps to take next, join Colleen Davie Janes for this Jam Session on how to use video to represent your brand. She'll cover:
- Where you can use videos to get the most ROI
- How to feel more comfortable in front of the camera
- What to do if you're not a "tech person"
- How to repurpose your videos to get more bang for your buck/time
- The difference between live video and pre-recorded video for your business, and when to use one or the other?
Colleen Davie Janes is the Owner and Creator of Ace your Video, LLC, a marketing video company for for coaches, mentors, entrepreneurs, the self-employed and local small businesses. Colleen has decades of experience in video and film production as well as acting and stand-up comedy.
We'll be live tweeting this Jam Session, so be sure to follow along with @EllevateNtwk and #VideoMarketing.