For any business, product or service to succeed, a creative marketing and selling strategy is more than just a “plus.” A well-thought-out, well-researched and well-executed strategy will help elevate your business value and increase your prospect’s respect for you and your offering. How do you get to a point where buying your product and/or buying from you is what your client wants to do? Where do you start? Do you know how, when and what to sell? Or do you make a plan and go about it methodically? Or is it both?
Join us for this Jam session where Sonya Verma, Director of New Sales and Account Management at global financial tech consulting firm, writer, networker and mom–in-chief, discusses:
- The simple strategies she has used to build her contacts/clients and keep them
- How to classify your contacts into Decision-makers vs. Influencers
- How to cultivate relationships with all levels of management, key decision-makers and influencers
- How to “ABC” – Always Be Closing
- How to sell without being “salesy”
- And much more.
Sonya is a veteran sales and new business development manager for consulting services within capital markets. With over 16 years in the financial services industry managing portfolios of over $15MM annually, she will deliver a unique perspective on how to combine people, processes & instincts to create sustainable relationships and repeat business.
We'll be live tweeting this session, so be sure to follow along with @EllevateNtwk and #SalesTips!