If you think that Crowdfunding is just for broke artists or new tech ideas, Ariel Hyatt will get you to think again. She used a crowdfunding campaign to re-brand her company, create and launch an online course and publish her most recent book, Crowdstart. Join us for this Jam Session as she teaches us the essentials on crowdfunding, and walk away with:
- Ideas on what you can crowdfund
- The answer to "How much can I raise?"
- An overview of what you need to pre-prepare for a crowdfunding campaign
- A 30-day overview of what to do and when
- and the truth about Social Media and crowdfunding (it's not what you think!)
Ariel Hyatt has been a fierce entrepreneur for 20 years and runs Cyber PR®, a dynamic social media & content strategy company based in New York City. Her agency places clients on blogs & podcasts, establishes their online brands, and coaches them to create authentic relationships. She has spoken in 12 countries and is the author of four books on social media for artists. Her new book, Crowdstart: The Ultimate Guide to a Powerful and Profitable Crowdfunding Campaign, provides a clear, actionable roadmap that helps artists, entrepreneurs and creatives figure out who’s in their crowd and how to marshall that support into an effective crowdfunding campaign.