Getting Organized: Creating a Plan with a System That Works
Online • July 6, 2017
Learn how to get started on organizing your personal paperwork and creating a plan for your and your family's future.
Thursday, July 6, 2017 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Join Ellevate Now
Ellevate members get access to exclusive career-building events like this one as well as events, webinars, podcasts, and more as a part of an amazing community of professional women worldwide.
Resources mentioned in Jasmine's presentation:
- Paper Retention Schedule: https://jazmine.leadpages.co/
2015/05/podcast-03-david- allen-guides-you-through-a- mind-sweep/
- How to create and Emergency Plan: https://jazmine.lpages.co/
- Jazmine: Online Vault Private FB Group https://www.facebook.com/
- Ellevate members get one year of Jazmine, free. Use the coupon code Ellevate2017 and Select the annual plan.
How many times have you thought about sitting down, getting your paperwork in order, and planning for your future... only to find that you're too busy to even get started? The reality often is that "today" takes over your life, and this important item on your to do list gets pushed to the bottom. However, getting organized and taking care of this sooner rather than later will give you clarity and peace of mind for the future.
In this session with Jasmine Alexander, Founder and CEO of Jazmine, a personal and family organization platform, you'll learn:
- How to set up an organizational plan and get started
- The 5 step system to follow
- How to maintain your plan and stay organized
Jasmine Alexander is the Founder and CEO of Jazmine, a personal and family organization platform. As a former Chief Information Officer and Head of Product Development for several Fortune 500 companies, Jasmine has over 20 years of experience in developing products in media, retail and e-commerce industries.
Log in to see who is attending this webinar.