Content That Converts: Make Your Website, Social Media and Emails Work For You
Online • October 3, 2017
In this jam session, you'll learn how to use language to your advantage and map your success with Beatrice Perkins, Founder and CEO of Brand Excitement.
Tuesday, October 3, 2017 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Join Ellevate Now
At our events, you’ll meet professional women committed to helping you succeed. We use the power of community to help you take the next step in your career.
Already a Member?
Do you struggle with what to write when it comes to posting on social media or attracting your ideal client? Do you get writer's block or frequently recycle the same content? Do you have trouble deciding if you should be casual or formal in your language? Do you have gaps in your content schedule because you have no time, clarity or results?
Join us for a Jam Session with Beatrice Perkins for a simple 4-part formula that you can use to determine exactly what to say and how to say it, without isolating anyone and without confusing anyone.
In this Jam Session you will learn:
- How to choose the words that matter most to your customer
- How to identify the right personality, tone, and tempo for your message
- How to map your core values to your services and products so that you get loyal fans
- How to avoid boring your readers, making common mistakes and being cookie-cutter creative
- What you need to know about Google and how to use it for more traffic
- Daily routines that keep your momentum and visibility progressing forward
Beatrice Perkins is the founder and CEO of Brand Excitement, a digital marketing agency in NYC where she helps entrepreneurs and educators create an identity that is directly aligned with who they are personally. Beatrice strongly believes that when we all work from a sense of being valued, and expressing that value, we set off a ripple of positive impact on a global scale.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.