3 Proven Steps to Find Your Dream Job
Online • August 1, 2019
In this Jam Session, we'll learn the three myths about a dream job, important tips for a successful career pivot and three steps you need to take to find your dream job.
Thursday, August 1, 2019 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Join Ellevate Now
At our events, you’ll meet professional women committed to helping you succeed. We use the power of community to help you take the next step in your career.
Already a Member?
- Are you at the crossroads of your career where you do not know which direction to follow?
- Are you thinking of quitting your job but part of you is not sure about the decision?
- Do you “kind of” enjoy what you do but feel that something is missing and want to get clarity?
- Have you been wanting to find the next best move in your career but are clueless?
- Do you do your job still even when you no longer love it, just because it pays the bills and gives you some respect?
If you answered "yes" to any of these, this Jam Session is the one for you. We'll learn:
- The three myths about a dream job
- Important tips for a successful career pivot
- Three steps to find your dream job
My name is Amy Nguyen. I am an absolutely passionate and highly-skilled Career Happiness Coach, based in New York City area. I am an official member of Forbes Coaches Council and a Brain-Based Coach trained by the NeuroLeadership Institute. I am a contributing writer for Forbes, Thrive Global and Business Insider on the topics of Career and Happiness.
With unique experience taking charge of Happiness within myself, at home and at work, my mission is to help highly motivated and heart-centered women to, happily and practically, discover their Career Happiness Infinity Zone, map out the strategies as well as the next steps, and live it every day. I believe that we all deserve to be happy in our career and when we are happy and live our purpose, we will be successful (this is indeed a science-based fact). I bring with me extensive professional background of doing 7 jobs the majority of which was in Human Resources with MNCs across 9 industries in 3 countries namely Vietnam, Singapore and the United States. The central themes throughout my career are uplifting human potential and happiness with a focus on women. My most recent position before I decided to do coaching as a full-time job is the Head of Employee Happiness at the biggest e-commerce company in South East Asia, Lazada Group.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.