Jennefer Witter Books Several Top-Tier Speaking Engagements
Jennefer Witter, an active public speaker and a long-time Ellevate member, enjoyed a busy Women's History Month. Among her engagements:
- Tishman Speyer - "Recognizing, Understanding and Address Implicit Bias"
- Columbia University - "Are You Your Own CEO? Developing an Effective Personal Brand"
- Women-Owned Leadership Symposium - "Recognizing and Combating Implicit Bias"
- Mayshad - "Becoming a Thought-Leader"
April is also a busy month, with presentations scheduled for:
- Tishman Speyer on thought-leadership and inclusive leadership.
- A major pharmaceutical company with an engagement to speak on implicit bias.
- Ellevate DC Chapter on thought-leadership.
Witter is also the CEO/Founder of The Boreland Group, a public relations agency that specializes in women-led and minority-owned organizations. The firm was featured in ThriveGlobal as a Black-owned business that is loved by its community: https://thriveglobal.com/stories/black-owned-businesses-to-support-community-allyship/.
Feel free to reach out to Witter to discuss her speaking at your organization - email@example.com. Feel free to follow her on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jenneferwitter/.
Have more questions? Follow up with the expert herself.
The Boreland Group Inc.
I am the CEO/Founder of The Boreland Group (TBG-www.theborelandgroup.com), a boutique public relations agency based in NY. TBG was recognized as one of the country's top five black-owned firms "making a buzz" by TheStreet.com. We focus on women-led and minority-owned businesses as well as grassroots non-profits. I am also an active speaker, with presentation on implicit bias, personal branding, workplace language between genders and virtual networking. Among the venues where I have presented: Columbia University,... Continue Reading
Start your free membership to continue reading and learning from people who want to help you succeed.Sign up for free