Breaking Money Silence®: How to Shatter Money Taboos, Talk More Openly about Finances, and Live a Richer Life was published September 30, 2017.
Kathleen's new book will help you discover why money silence may be costing you a fortune. In the book she provides tools for talking more openly about finances and living a richer life.
Almost half of Americans say that the most difficult topic to discuss with loved ones is their personal financial situation, so much so that they would rather discuss death, politics, or religion.But what price do you pay for staying quiet?
Read the book and discover:
- How to achieve a greater peace of mind about money
- Strategies for increasing your financial confidence
- Tools for decreasing financial conflict and increasing intimacy with your romantic partner
- How to raise more financial savvy children and grandchildren
- Tips for engaging in money talk with aging parents