Ellevate Network Announces Speakers for 7th Annual Mobilize Women Summit
Ellevate Network, the largest community of women+ at work, will host the 7th Annual Mobilize Women on June 7, 2023.
At the 2023 Mobilize Women Summit, 20+ thought-leaders and experts will address solutions to key barriers and questions present in today’s world. The full list of topics have been announced:
- Making Workplaces More Human
- The Caregiving Crisis
- Gender Equity and Climate Change
- Getting Future Proofed
- Disability, Innovation, and the Future of Work
- The Personal is Political is Business
“As our world continues to grapple with constant changes to the state of work, we need to keep challenging each other to think bigger and make daily strides toward equity. That, at its core, is what makes Mobilize Women the experience you can’t miss,” said Maricella Herrera, CEO of Ellevate Network. “Throughout Mobilize Women, we’ll be pushing against the status quo and toward change. You’ll hear tough, real conversations that will help you grow, thrive, expand your mind, and feel supported in your efforts. We can only create a better future by standing together — so we welcome you to join us.”
Mobilize Women will include ample opportunity for women+ and allies from all industries to come together, listen with intent, contribute their voice, and map out a plan for a more equitable world.
Registration is free and open now here. Speakers will include:
- Nayana Mallikarjun, Managing Director and US Women’s ERG Lead, Accenture
- Jaclyn Howard, Senior Diversity Recruiter, RBC Wealth Management
- Aaisha Hamid, Assistant Vice President and DE&I Manager, Alliant
- Bushra Amiwala, Youngest Muslim Elected Official in the US
- Christina Shim, Global Head of Product, IBM Sustainability Software
- Elle Moxley, Executive Director, The Marsha P. Johnson Institut
- Dr. Elijah Nicholas, Award-Winning Trans Advocate; Author; Actor
- Françoise Mathieu, Executive Director, TEND
- Jessica Hyman, Head of Sustainability and DEI, Atlassian
- JoAnn Swapp, Vice President of Operations, SunCommon
- Maricella Herrera, CEO, Ellevate Network
- Reshma Saujani, Founder, Girls Who Code; Founder, Marshall Plan for Moms
- Robert Espinoza, Executive Vice President of Policy, PHI
- Rumaitha Al Busaidi, Omani Marine Scientist; Advocate for Environmental Youth Leadership
- Sadé Dozan, Chief of Operations and Development, Caring Across Generations
- Sascha Mayer, Co-Founder, Mamava
- Tiffany Yu, CEO, Diversability
- Rita J. King, EVP Business Development, Science House
- Morénike Giwa Onaiwu, Global Activist-Scholar; Author; Community Leader
- Shiva Amiri, VP, Head of AI and Data Intelligence, Pivotal Life Sciences
Mobilize Women 2023 will be free of charge and open to the public thanks to presenting sponsors Accenture and RBC Wealth Management - US, in addition to Alliant, ABA, Diageo, DTCC, Mamava, National Grid, New York Life, NFP, SunCommon, Tend Academy.
"We know that championing diversity and inclusion empowers our people – and our business – at Accenture," said Tamara Fields, Accenture managing director and executive sponsor of the U.S. Women's ERG. "Our culture of equality drives our innovation and shared success, including our progress towards achieving gender parity in our workforce by 2025. We look forward to accelerating change even further, beyond our walls, through engagements like the Mobilize Women Summit."
“RBC Wealth Management’s partnership with Ellevate reflects the firm’s commitment to fostering work environments where all employees have the support and resources they need to succeed,” said Shareen Luze, Head of Culture and Field Experience at RBC Wealth Management. “We are excited to continue to work together with other companies and community organizations to advance gender equity and inclusion both inside and outside the workplace.”
For media partnerships and promotion opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Ellevate Network Founded in 1997 as 85 Broads, Ellevate Network is the largest community of women+ at work. A powerful coalition of ambitious and supportive women who believe there is strength in numbers, Ellevate is built on the premise of showing up for each other, helping everyone — no matter their background or aspirations — build a career they love, and mobilizing the collective power of women to change the culture of business. Ellevate also works with companies committed to diversity and inclusion and has a proven track record of changing business culture from the inside out.