Customer Experience Lead
Kirsten is the Customer Experience Lead at Ellevate, where she focuses on finding the best solutions to support all members and women interested in joining the Ellevate community.
Before joining the Ellevate team, she worked in several tech and eCommerce companies as Customer Experience Manager, as well as Event Manager for social businesses.
Born in Mexico and raised in Germany, Kirsten now lives in New York with her husband and two dogs. She loves to create vegan, natural soaps, to paint with watercolors, or do all kind of crafts in her spare time.
- Kirsten’s Female Role Model(s): Among so many amazing and inspiring women are definitely Elizabeth Warren and Ruth Bader Ginsburg. A fictional role model would be Daria Morgendorffer.
- Her favorite Ellevate memory: The moment I got the job offer.
- Favorite TV Series: Shows about all kind of dystopian scenarios - it can be from the Handmaid's Tale to The Walking Dead. Also, The Looming Tower and Sense8
- Favorite books: The Alchemist (Paulo Coelho)
- What are you really good at, but kind of embarrassed that you're so good at it: Reading ingredient labels and actually understanding them, especially for cosmetics.
- What’s your favorite place on earth? The Mayan archeological site of Palenque in Chiapas, Mexico and the Mahabodhi Temple in Bodhgaya, India.
- Favorite GIF: