Overcoming Overwhelm: Emotional Grit for Entrepreneurs
Online • October 29, 2019
Clinical psychologist and board certified coach Alyssa Adams will provide clear strategies for female entrepreneurs to overcome the overwhelm that comes with giving it your all as an entrepreneur.
Tue, Oct 29, 2019 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Content that’s worth your time.
Start your free membership to reserve your spot.Sign me up
Is your success driving you into the ground?
You've got big dreams and you know with enough hard work you can make it all happen. But, maybe it feels like you're in a tug of war with a monster -- a monster that you've created. You've...
- Opened your eyes in the morning in a state of stress and panic
- Said “no” to date night, dinners, parties
- Chosen more caffeine when your body is craving rest and sleep
- Cried a little when you got your first nasty email of the day
- Canceled a medical appointment because you had too much work to do
- Forgotten to call your parents back
- Felt crushed when you realized that you had forgotten a good friend’s birthday
You’ve given your business your all, and then some. And as it is finally starting to get some traction, you finally start to feel successful. But, you feel a pit in your stomach, thinking “I’m not sure I can go on like this for much longer.”
Overwhelm, exhaustion, and burnout was NOT part of your business dream. Can you keep up this pace or will you crash? Can you handle this success? Is it even worth it?
Here’s what you need to know: This pace is NOT sustainable. But, it doesn’t have to be. Join us on this webinar with clinical psychologist and board certified coach Alyssa Adams, who will provide clear strategies for female entrepreneurs to:
- build confidence
- craft a resilient and positive mindset
- create peace in the chaos of being a business owner
- set boundaries with yourself that you will respect
- and reinvigorate your drive and passion for your business.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.