Unlocking Your Career Transformation: 5 Hidden Secrets to Landing Your Six Figure Career
Online • June 15, 2017
Join us with Ryan Pack for this Jam Session, where she'll discuss how to create a rock-solid strategy for making that 6-figure salary in a corporate position you love.
Thu, Jun 15, 2017 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Content that’s worth your time.
Start your free membership to reserve your spot.Sign me up
If you’re an ambitious, passionate career woman whose dreams of promotions and pay hikes have been thwarted by one brick wall after another, you're not alone. Many women are tired of watching junior co-workers take positions they've applied for, feeling over-worked, under-paid, and unappreciated — and are banging their heads against a “glass ceiling."
Join us with Ryan Pack for this Jam Session, where she'll discuss how to create a rock-solid strategy for making that 6-figure salary in a corporate position you love. She'll discuss:
• How to take full control of where you go, and how much you earn – regardless what field you’re in
• Where to uncover more opportunities for advancement (so you can cherry-pick the best ones for your goals)
• Professional negotiating skills that get you the salary you deserve, instead of just what they’d “like” to pay you
• How you can make exponential leaps up that Golden Ladder (and smash through any glass ceiling they put in your way)
• Simple techniques to rediscover, and tap into, the joy and passion and energy you felt when you first started in your career
Ryan Pack is the President and CEO of Impackt Squared Solutions. A results driven businesswoman, success coach, and motivational speaker, she’s developed proven strategies to help herself and others overcome mediocrity and blaze the corporate ladder. Her experiences range from working at a Fortune 500 company, developing diversity recruitment strategies for a leading research institution, to closing multi-million dollar deals (~$250M+) in the pharma and biotech space.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.