Turn Your Skills Into A Lifestyle Business
Online • August 8, 2017
In this Jam Session, Career Catalyst Sable Badaki will show us how and when to transition from paid employment to starting your own business.
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
You deserve more.
No matter the challenge, you don't have to face it alone - but it’s up to you to take the first step. Join Ellevate to find the people you can trust, who understand what you’re going through, and who genuinely want to help you succeed.
Already a Member?
You want to be an entrepreneur. You are wondering: Will it work for me? Where do I start? Is my business idea a good one? In this Jam Session, Career Catalyst Sable Badaki will answer all of the questions you may have about quitting your job to start your own business. This is a session for women who want to start businesses but don't know where to begin or aren't sure if their business ideas will work. It's time to stop dreaming and start doing.
In this session, we will discuss:
- Common mistakes startups make that force them to return to paid employment
- How to utilize your skills and passions to create a viable business
- Various ways to create business revenue while still working
- How to attract the right customers that are willing to pay your prices
- The right time to quit your job and work on your business full time
- Daily tasks that will accelerate your resignation letter to begin working full time on your business
Sable Badaki is a Career Catalyst at SheWorks, where she helps corporate women say goodbye to their golden handcuffs and hello to a life of personal freedom. She is passionate about ensuring women gain the confidence to have the career they desire.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.