Learn How to Set Boundaries and Still Be Successful in Work and Life
Online • October 23, 2018
Have trouble saying "No?" Feel like your boundaries are non-existent? Don't think your strengths are being used to their peak potential? Join Raphaela Browne for an incredible webinar experience!
Tuesday, October 23, 2018 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
You deserve more.
No matter the challenge, you don't have to face it alone - but it’s up to you to take the first step. Join Ellevate to find the people you can trust, who understand what you’re going through, and who genuinely want to help you succeed.
Already a Member?
This webinar is for you if:
- You feel guilty or feel you’ll get passed over for opportunities if you say “No” to certain things at work.
- You're constantly bringing work home and missing out on quality family time or "me" time.
- You don't know how to say “No.”
- You don't feel like you’re using your strengths or showing up like a rock star at work.
- You feel like you’ve lost control of your time and career goals.
In this interactive webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Gain clarity on your personal values and how they're showing up (or not) in the work you do.
- Develop and enforce boundaries, even in tough situations, at work and still show up like a rock star.
- Utilize your strengths.
- Communicate effectively to help better advocate for your needs while still being an asset to your team.
Raphaela Browne is a Certified Transformation + Career Coach, Speaker, and Nonprofit Organization Strategist, committed to empowering professional women and organizations to not just live and think “outside of the box,” but to demolish the box. As a motivator, "extreme encourager," and results-driven coach, she supports professional women and organizations with change management through a combination of positive psychology and strengths- and solution-based approaches.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.